|NEAT NVision2012 takes tracking assets to a new level by using the information collected in the NEAT application to graphically display the location of all assets in your facility.
Icons are used to identify assets. As assets move, their locations are updated on the map. Clicking the icons displays the asset's information.
With NEAT NVision2012 you can:
- Instantly locate assets on a map of your facility
- See assets move in Real-Time
- View asset information by clicking on asset
- View all assets within a defined area
- Assign different icons for each asset
- Upload you own photos for asset authentication
Use NEAT NVision2012 to:
- Track assets at your location
- Determine if assets are in the correct location
- Check inventories levels at a glance
- Identify if assets are in unauthorized areas
NControl Security Integrations introduces a new easy to use, modularized, periodic RFID inventory system, NCount. NCount is designed to provide a more cost efficient RFID inventory control system than previously available.
Implementation is simple:
- Affix RFID tags to the items to be tracked
- Enroll tagged items with portable RFID reader
- Scan all tagged items
- Synchronize reader/server to download inventory
Periodic use is effortless:
- Scan the items using a portable RFID reader
- The RFID readers will push the information to the NCount server when they are within the Wi-Fi network's range
When the inventory is completed, NCount will compare the inventories and highlight any differences. It's that simple.
Since the NCount server resides on the network, it allows multiple people within the organization to view inventory reports on their desktop, smart phones or tablets and export inventory data to common spreadsheet applications.
Contact us for more information on NCount!